About the Company
Our client is a growing technology company looking to add a Manager, Commercial Finance & Pricing. In this role, you’ll be responsible for developing valuation models and analysis related to existing contracts.
Why Work Here
- Great company who is performing financially very well
- Young and vibrant team
- Company is easy going in the office, work/life balance is very good
About the Opportunity
- Analyze data to develop financial models to support pricing, and valuation of business opportunities for decision support
- Perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements to pricing and valuation methodologies
- Work closely with and support the Operations team and FP&A team to ensure accurate financial reporting, budgets and forecasts
- Perform comparative competitive analysis, including market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Develop automated analytical tools to increase productivity
- Conduct periodic post-mortem to support refine models and share learnings
- Work with business functions to assess issues and develop compelling and synthesized recommendations
- CPA or MBA
- 3+ years of related working experience in complex forecasting and budgeting
- Experience in manufacturing, CPG or Technology company
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques and financial theory
- Working knowledge of a major ERP is an asset
$90,000 - $105,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25273.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.