About the Company
Our client is a specialized marketing agency constantly striving to bring new ideas and ways to help their customers. They are looking for a Manager to join their Client Finance Team and provide expertise in the areas of: reporting and analysis, P&L management, resource management, fiscal planning ownership.
- Work hard/play hard culture
- Learning and development programs
- Fantastic boss
- Opportunities to move up quickly
About the Opportunity
- Act as a member of the Client Finance Team as a financial and operational leader
- Work in partnership with the Client Service Team to manage the details, finances and back-end processes
- Oversee the business unit’s planning and development, run its P&L and overall forecasting/financials
- Provide operational support for the broader Canadian business unit
- CPA (or CPA In Progress)/MBA
- 3-5 years of progressive FP&A experience
- Exceptional communication skills & experience communicating with senior audiences
- Sales finance/marketing finance experience preferred
$70,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #27691.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.