ARE YOU LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE FOR AN EXCITING CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY AS A MANAGER, BUSINESS PROCESS DESIGN? Our client is looking for a dynamic professional to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Manager, Business Process Design - 3 Month Contract
Our client for a Manager of Business Process Design to assist them on a contract basis. This role resides within the Global Wealth & Asset Management (GWAM) segment of our large financial services client. On a day-to-day level, the incumbent will lead large scale process optimization efforts by leading, motivating, and influencing project teams. As the organization is learning the concepts of continuous improvement, the candidate needs to be an enthusiastic change agent with an ability to translate sophisticated process re-engineering concepts to recommendations to tactical implementations.
About the Opportunity
- Continuous Improvement - Lead large scale process optimization initiatives supporting the Finance & Operations teams by distilling current and future service lines, KPIs, while supporting both day-to-day and transformation needs ensuring client requirements are appropriately accounted for
- Demonstrate flexibility – some assignments will call for a deeper analysis into root cause; some will involve faster, more agile problem solving and execution
- Present compelling, fact-based analysis that enables efficient and sound decision-making at the senior management level
- Work collaboratively with the Project Sponsor and the cross-functional project team translate business problems into statistical problems into statistical solutions, and finally into business implementation plans
- Support process owners by providing the tools to maintain process investment, support the integration of processes into appropriately interconnected extended value streams including the support of 3rd party supplier management efforts to drive down the cost of operations
- Be a change agent - embed Lean Six Sigma process improvement discipline in all process improvements completed by the Continuous Improvement team
- Leverage analytical tools to diagnose, recommend and resolve significant process issues with an ability to influence senior stakeholders to drive change across the functional area
- Demonstrate advanced team facilitation skills with the ability to drive for solutions leveraging the Kaizen approach
- Be a creative problem solver to ensure appropriate data collection techniques are used to drive assessment and recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with middle and back office business partners to be aware of strategies and tactics that can benefit from a process re-engineering mindset
- Bachelor’s degree required in business, accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of previous management experience required in continuous improvement techniques like Lean Thinking or Six Sigma
- Experience running an Operations or Finance team or having worked in Investment Management is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to organize and negotiate with multi disciplinary teams in order to meet business needs
- A strong ability to adapt to an ever changing environment and the ability to work through internal ambiguity and changing priorities
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where change and growth are part of the culture
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24254.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.