About the Company
Our client is a growing public accounting firm. They are looking for a Manager, Audit & Assurance who will manage WIP, billings, collection along with handling and managing files.
Why Work Here
- Work in a well-respected mid-sized firm
- Good work/life balance
- Opportunity to develop and grow professionally
- Excellent mentors
About the Opportunity
- Handle and manage files to finalization
- Deal and resolve issues independently of the Partners
- Manage WIP, billings and collections
- Efficient scheduling and staffing of assignments in conjunction with Engagement Partners
- Compilations to limited assurance to full assurance files
- Accounting Designation (CA is an asset)
- Strong knowledge and experience in the application of ASPE and IFRS
- Excellent interpersonal skills
$105,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28648.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.