About the Company
Our client is a full-service public accounting firm. They are looking for a Manager, Audit and Assurance to join their team. As Manager, you will be responsible for a mix of NPO / Government Organizations (ASNPO) and Private Clients (ASPE).
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to get involved with building a client base
- Close, tight knit office
- Holistic view of the organization; opportunity to recruit, organize scheduling changes, etc.
About the Opportunity
- Manage the assurance and accounting needs of a portfolio of small and medium-sized NPO and private clients across a range of industry sectors
- Manage the engagement process from initial scheduling and planning through to client review and financial statement sign off
- Meet with clients regarding financial statements, other business matters and engagement issues
- Provide journal entry and account reconciliation guidance to clients
- Support of personal and corporate tax filing for many of these clients
- Discuss proposed time budgets with partners and assign engagement budgets to staff
- Identify new business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Manage a team of Staff Accountants and Senior Staff Accountants
- Experience in assurance in a public accounting firm; some prior management experience
- Working experience with ASPE/Private Client Group
- Experience with NPOs is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #28037.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.