About the Company
Our client is a leading accounting and consulting firm servicing individuals and corporations alike. They are looking for a Manager, Assurance and Advisory to join their growing practice response for leading a team of strong professionals.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- There is a clear path to Partnership in this firm!
- Strong and positive workplace culture
- Opportunity to grow with an expanding company and team
About the Opportunity
- Schedule, supervise, train, and mentor junior staff
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, corporate and personal tax returns, information fillings (T4s, TSs and T3's), and financial forecasts/projections
- Assist with planning and preparing client year-end files that include audit, review and compilation engagements.
- Collaborate with the senior leadership team to ensure establishment of firm standards
- CPA, CA
- 8-12 years of public accounting experience with exposure to the performance of assurance, NTR and tax engagements at a mid-size firm
- In-depth knowledge of ASPE, ASMFPO and CAS
- Technically sound in CCH, Caseware, Caseview, TaxPrep, and Excel
$80,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29591.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.