About the Company
Our client is a leading public accounting firm. They are currently looking for a Manager, Accounting and Assurance, to take on a multitude of responsibilities pertaining to lead engagements, assurance and compilation filing, and other related tasks.
Why Work Here
- Comprehensive salary and benefits package
- Strong work-life balance
- Collaborative culture where partners are approachable, inclusive, and want people to be successful
- Open door policy and very open environment with virtual socials, sports pools, games
- Fantastic monthly Health and Wellness programs
About the Opportunity
- Lead multiple engagements and oversee files for assigned clients
- Review assurance and compilation files before the final Partner review including but not limited to: working papers, financial statements, schedules and tax returns
- Plan, direct and review audit engagements with the Partner overseeing the client
- Delegate as appropriate, sections of file to staff members ensuring that the file is moving as per schedule and timeline
- Address client issues, using your technical and accounting knowledge to offer up solutions
- Mentor and coach staff through knowledge transfer, assignment of files and one-on-ones
- Maintain proficiency and current knowledge of standards - accounting, assurance, internal
- CPA Designated
- Experience in Manager, Assistant Manager, Supervisor roles or above
- Knowledge of ASPE and accounting for private organizations
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- IFRS knowledge and experience is a strong asset
$100,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #29690.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.