ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED MANAGER LOOKING TO UTILIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE? Our client is looking for a Manager with strong technical accounting and IFRS experience.
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading financial institutions in Canada and is experiencing continuous growth. They are looking for a Manager to join a unique group of technical, analytical, and advisory services. Each project is unique and different, keeping the work interesting and ensuring you are always motivated. There is a strong focus on personal growth and a lot of variety in the work along with a fairly unique project component.
- The potential for internal advancement
- Professional, but friendly
- Interaction with top executives
- Great work/life balance
- Great visibility in a big organization
About the Opportunity
- Provide value-added technical accounting advisory services under IFRS to stakeholders
- Provide strategic direction and practical accounting advice on new accounting standard
- Translate and communicate complex accounting topics to stakeholders
- Assist in the implementation of new and upcoming accounting standards and amendments (e.g. IFRS 15, 9 & 16 project)
- Assist in the preparation of the external consolidated shareholder reports
- Coordinate, manage and develop relationships both internally and externally (auditors)
- Assist in the development, maintenance and interpretation of accounting policies
- CPA, CA
- Strong IFRS 15 and 16 conversion experience
- 5+ years of relevant financial accounting experience
- An understanding of asset/liability management concepts and goals
- Excellent communication skills
$85,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23713.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.