About the Company
Our client is a growing company downtown Toronto, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time Looker Data Analyst (Remote full time position) to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- This is a remote position that can reside anywhere in Canada
- 75-80% of the position will be using SQL to join data from various tables to get it ready for analysis/visualization (eg getting raw data together, cleansing, formatting, manipulating, etc)
- 20% of the role will be creating reports/dashboards to answer various business questions from stakeholders
- The company uses Looker tool and LookerML to manipulate data and create dashboards/reports
- This is a business-facing role, using data to answer various business questions from finance, marketing, sales, operations, etc
- 4-8 years of data engineering / BI experience, manipulating large amounts of data in RDBMS
- Very strong SQL experience (including complex Joins, etc)
- Experience with reporting/visualization tools like Looker (preferred), Tableau, PowerBI or similar
- Experience with user-facing activities (eg understanding reporting requirements and delivering the solution/data answers
- Very good communication skills
- Looker and LookerML experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to ETL is considered an asset
- Interest in data science / machine learning
- Redshift exposure is preferred
- Python experience is considered an asset
- Salesforce or CRM data exposure is an asset
- Interest in active travel
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 300499.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.