About the Opportunity
- Maintain accurate inventory transactions, and ensure that systems are updated promptly
- Assist in data entry of Liquor Board orders, shipments, and returns
- Assist with the management of warehouse shipments and receipts
- Data entry of inventory transfers
- Liaise between order desk and various carriers/customers for outbound loads
- Schedule/Manage appointment times for inbound and outbound loads
- Work with the warehouse team to ensure that all loads are shipped accurately and on time
- Update tracking tools to monitor KPIs and performance
- Arrange couriers for packages/goods
- Inventory analysis and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Direct delivery (direct to customer) order processing
- 1-3 years’ experience in various Logistics/Supply Chain environments
- MS Excel proficiency, SAP Systems would be an asset
- Inventory reconciliation experience
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail, able to prioritize and multitask, self-motivated, and committed to getting the job done
$22 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29439.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.