About the Opportunity
- Work closely with brewing department to place material purchase orders and ensure materials arrive on time for brewery production
- Attend daily meetings with brewery operations to communicate material supply risk and priorities
- Monitor vendor and carrier on time performance
- Collaborate with centralized supply planning to ensure consistency in materials and supply plans
- Play a key role in ordering new ingredients for innovations and special projects, and aligning planning and brewing teams on production timing
- Work closely with procurement to maintain vendor policies and procedures
- Maintain CWC (Core Working Capital) for brewing materials
- Participate in continuous improvement/root cause analysis initiatives
- University degree
- 2 years in various Logistics/Manufacturing environments
- Strong communication skills
- Customer service approach
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Technical Competencies: Advanced Excel skills (functions, pivots, VLOOKUP's), Computer skills in APS tools, SAP; VBA experience is not required, but an asset.
$25 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #321659.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.