About the Opportunity
- A primary role of controlling the Bank’s overall credit risk management, and loan review function to support the CRO, Loan Monitoring Committee, and Risk Management Committee with actionable insights to make them complete risk-based decisions
- Perform the assessment with appropriate tools, procedures and data on the effectiveness of control process, and report any findings and recommendation at a file-level, process-level, and portfolio-level to the CRO, Senior Management, RMC, Parent bank, and regulatory bodies as needed
- Provide consultation for loan officers
- Maintain audit trail and respond to internal audit activities and inquiries
- Participate in other projects on an ad hoc basis in risk management function
- In-depth knowledge of Canadian lending standard and regulations
- Working knowledge in credit risk management, operational risk management, accounting principles, and financial statements analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or risk management
- CPA designation would be an asset
- Three years of experience in a commercial lending loan review, credit analysis or equivalent combination of related fields
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28633.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.