About the Opportunity
- Support with managing calendars, maintaining files, and coordinating meetings
- Process expenses and respond to client inquiries
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to meet deadlines and objectives
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Possess 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Recent working experience in professional services, legal sector preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
$60 000 - $70 000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #385757.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.