About the Opportunity
- Manage a lease portfolio of Toronto-based sites in our Real Estate Database, CoStar
- Execute documents with signatures from Senior Management
- Ensure Lease related payments are issued on a timely manner
- Abstract and manage all lease information, upload and key abstracted information into Real Estate Database for assigned portfolio, contacts, critical dates, lease clauses etc.
- Upload construction notes and lease/license into Real Estate Database, including title search
- Lease Terminations for all sites within the assigned Portfolio\
- 3-5 years of experience specifically understanding contract, and lease agreements
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Intermediate Excel proficiency
$25 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #342986.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.