We are looking for an exceptional AWS DevOps Engineer to work remotely with one of our GTA startup clients. This position will be the FIRST devops hire for the company, this person will lead the build-out of the devops ecosystem for the company.
- Experience in AWS serverless architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and building test automation frameworks
- Application of API security standards, including OAuth2.0 / OIDC
- Knowledge of best practices related to code branching, build, testing and release.
- Knowledge of shell scripting like bash, zsh etc.
- Good understanding of Git, Jenkins, Ansible and Docker
- AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK) exposure is a bonus
- In-depth understanding of HTTP, experience debugging REST applications
- In-depth understanding of application security and experience implementing it
- Knowledge of RDBMS (PostgreSQL, Redshift, etc.)
- Ability to work in a Scrum/Agile software team and diverse team in a collaborative environment
- Exposure to Azure and/or Google Cloud is an asset
$100,000 - $140,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28105.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.