About the Opportunity
- Bi-weekly Payroll Processing for approximately 350+ hourly employees
- Retrieving and entering employee information into ADP Workforce Now
- Process any changes pertaining to employee personal and employment information in payroll system, including address, rate, deductions, garnishments, benefit deductions, etc.
- Ensure taxes and deductions are being calculated as per provincial and federal requirements
- Maintain accurate employee records based on employment status, including re-hires, leave of absences, and terminations, while ensuring a record of employment is issued in a timely manner
- Daily deposit and sales reconciliation for multi-unit network
- General ledger reconciliations and journal entries
- Financial and Ad-hoc reporting analysis
- Processing month end reports and assisting Accounting Manager with period close activities
- Business diploma in accounting, finance, business administration or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in an entry level accounting role, with payroll experience
- Knowledge of Canadian payroll provincial legislation and amp; employment standards
- Experience with Sage300, or similar ERP accounting system
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now, or similar electronic payroll processing platform
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #26317.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.