About the Opportunity
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions, ensuring proper cut-off and timely processing
- Prepare and post journal entries
- Maintain an accurate and complete trail of supporting documentation for all activities
- Prepare and accrue estimates and adjustments,
- Reconcile accounts bank, clearing, prepaids, credit cards, accruals, etc.
- Collect, interpret, and report on financial data
- Process and enter invoices for payment, match invoices with purchase orders, and check for accuracy (Backup function for AP)
- 3 years+ experience handling similar duties in past roles
- Comfortable working in the office
- Intermediate excel (pivot tables and VLOOKUP's)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
$26 - $29/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #319888.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.