The Jr. Network Infrastructure Specialist will be working on a project to upgrade roughly 6000 on-site Cisco handsets within a healthcare environment. PPE equipment and safety protocols are currently in effect at the highest standard.
About the Opportunity
- Prep, configure, and upgrade the existing network equipment on-site
- Deployment of the VoIP services (i.e. hard-phones, softphones, etc.)
- College or university education in Information Technology or a related field of study
- 2-3 years of experience in network architecture and deployment
- Strong general knowledge of Cisco phone systems, network hardware, and IT infrastructure
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, and controllers
- Experience with handling older on-site equipment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with users and stakeholders
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn, a positive attitude, and team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28367.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.