ARE YOU A JUNIOR/INTERMEDIATE DYNAMICS NAV DEVELOPER / ANALYST? We are hiring a Dynamics Navision Developer for a client company in Toronto! This is a full-time position (salary, benefits, vacation, etc).
Junior/Intermediate Dynamics Nav Developer
About the Opportunity
This position is part of an internal team that handles any Nav-related items - development, config, support issues, changes, reporting, testing, training, etc. This role will work closely with internal Finance/Accounting users, so a very good understanding of the accounting processes is preferred.
- Proven experience and understanding of Dynamics Nav (Navision) Financial modules (GL, AR, AP, etc) - with version 2009+
- Strong understanding of Finance/Accounting concepts and processes
- Nav / Navision development/coding experience - C#, C/Side, C/Al, etc.
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency with developing Jet reports, SSRS and/or PowerBI experience is a plus
- Proven experience investigating, troubleshooting and resolving user issues with Nav multi-entity complex environments is a plus
- Experience with Nav implementations is a plus
$60,000 - $70,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24168.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.