About the Company
Our client is a very successful organization in the fintech industry. They are looking for a Java/J2EE Integration Developer who will be apart of the Solution Integration team and be responsible for re-engineering the company products to align with new microservices/API/ESB architecture principles.
About the Opportunity
- Maintain and enhance web-based application using object-oriented methodology following industry best practices
- Translate user requirements into solution design for development and implementation of enterprise integration technology solutions
- Participate in evolving guidelines, standards and consistent processes specific to Application Integration (EAI), Data Integration, API/Services Integration (ESB & API Services Mgmt), B2B/EDI processes, Digital/Mobile Integration, and Hybrid Cloud integration technologies (iPaaS)
- Architect new/complex/custom integrations for customers, including solutioning, implementation approach, maintenance approach and documentation
- Act as the subject matter expert who can productively work with business analysts, in the analysis of data, applications and processes for preparing or finalizing the business requirements.
- Strong J2EE development experience (web) – JSF, JSP, etc.
- Strong SQL/RDBMS
- SOA, message queueing/ESB, API, web services, microservices (building/consuming)
- Integration experience – data/applications/APIs/services/cloud/etc.
- App servers – Jboss, Tomcat
- Small shop experience – multiple hats, more agile, less process
- Nice to have JBPM, SEAM, Hibernate, Node, Mulesoft or other ESB, and/or MongoDB/NoSQL
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25718.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.