ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL AS A JAVA DEVELOPER? Our client is looking for a professional to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- Experience with scalable production web applications - multi-threading, concurrency, RESTful APIs
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks
- As part of the Development team, the candidate will also be required to participate in software architecture and quality assurance aspects of our products
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills
- Expert knowledge of Java EE, SpringBoot (or similar, Fat Jar), REST APIs
- Strong RDBMS and SQL skills, NoSQL is a plus
- Experience with any application servers - Tomcat, WebLogic, JBoss, WebSphere, Glassfish, etc.
- Exposure to build tools (Maven, Ant, etc.)
- Experience with TDD (JUnit, etc.)
- Experience design and development for server-side applications - working on scalability, optimization, concurrency issues
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- A bachelor’s degree preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
$80,000 - $100,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #19252.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit