Reporting to the Manager, the Full Stack Web Developer will be responsible for developing industry leading applications that deliver an awesome client experience through evolving digital channels. An ideal candidate will bring strong Java full stack web development experience with an ability to think outside of the box.
About the Opportunity
- Collaborate with a team of full stack developers to design, develop, and unit test new features on existing applications
- Integrate front-end and back-end systems
- Design and prototype new web applications
- Work with other departments, stakeholders, and customers on software development, improvements, internal tools, and implementation issues
- Maintenance and on-going support of past and future technical solutions
- Strong working experience with Java/J2EE
- Strong at CSS, JQuery, AJAX, JSON, HTML/HTML5
- Strong front end experience
- API, microservices, web services (REST/SOAP)
- Exposure to Web Content Management Systems (CMS) is a plus
- JUNIT or other unit testing tools/frameworks/methodologies
- Experience with gathering and analyzing business requirements for implementation
- Passionate about performance, security, reliability and scalability
- Ability to plan, execute, measure results and drive improvement on a continuing basis
- More than 5 years of recent experience as a full stack Java developer
- University Degree or College Diploma in the field of Computer Science
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28491.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.