About the Company
Our client is a large third-party logistics company, and they are looking to hire an IT Team Lead.
About the Opportunity
- Role will be leading a team of 2 tech support analysts managing implementation, support, and End User Computing (EUC) for Handheld Devices in an Android only environment
- Will be responsible for rolling out security (Security platforms deployed to desktop and handheld platforms) handled by their infra team, Microsoft M365 deployment and utilization, licensing, supporting MS Teams, Android Smartphones and common desktop software and hardware accessories
- Will have good knowledge and experience in Mobile Device Management (MDM) platforms such as Microsoft InTune / SOTI
- Expert in basic WIFI connectivity technologies (Aruba) to ensure connection to their WMS
- Familiarity with Zebra Handheld devices a huge plus
- Over 1400 Devices, 800 handhelds, 100 on road Drivers, smart phones etc
- Total AD users approx. 3000
- 6+ years of experience demonstrating progressive advancement including team leadership roles and responsibilities, vendor management.
- Experience in Windows desktop operating environments, mobile devices, operating devices such as printers and handheld scanning devices.
- Experience with ITIL methodology (incident, change and problem management)
- Experience in budget preparation and tracking for IT/End User Computing is required.
- Microsoft M365 deployment and utilization
- Microsoft Teams Video conferencing solutions
- MDM platforms such as Microsoft Intune / SOTI
- Android based company managed Smartphones
- Common desktop software and hardware accessories
- Basic Wi-Fi connectivity technologies (Aruba)
- Security platforms deployed to desktop and handheld platforms (EDR, NAC)
- Experience with Zebra and Xerox Laser printing technologies
- Familiarity of Zebra handheld devices
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or a related field
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 343123
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.