About the Company
Our client is a truck transportation company, and they are looking to hire a Full-Time IT Specialist to join their team.
About the Opportunity
- The IT Specialist will be working at the Toronto location providing support to in office and remote (other terminal) employees
- Support will be focused on onboarding new staff, including setting up new hardware, MS365 accounts, assist with account management, and provide some triaging of basic computer hardware issues
- This will also include patching, updating user systems, occasional (rare) firewall updates, and opening up tickets for the 3rd party support vendor . Ticket volumes are around 10-30 a month
- The organization is moving from on-prem to a third party managed cloud environment (Azure)
- There could be some basic onsite server/firewall configuration and backups for legacy on-prem devices
- Support the sales operations teams, the role will also have the specialist extract orders via basic SQL scripting (IBM DB2 and MS SQL) and Crystal Reports
- Client will assist in the training for Crystal Reports and reporting, but need the basic SQL skills
- Any exposure to a CRM system is appreciated is appreciated
- There could be occasional after-hours and weekend support for other terminal users. Support schedules can be flexible
- 5 + Years of Microsoft Servicer Experience
- 5 + Years of IT management for 100+ users
- 2 + Years of Azure Cloud Experience
- 2 + Years of SQL Script (IBM DB2 and MS SQL)
- 1 + Years of ERP Experience
- Trimble TruckMate Experience would be considered an asset
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 300163.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.