About the Opportunity
- Establish and maintain contacts, within departments and information system programs, to understand business activities and business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives etc., being considered and/or implemented
- Gather and document, system and data requirements from initial capture in source systems to information consumption by business users including data flows
- Develop the enterprise data and system architecture, including driving the implementation of models to store and retrieve company data across systems which span Sales, Marketing, Services, Support, Success and Finance
- Work with the systems deployment team and the implementation team, to ensure deployment is done per the overall design (new product rollouts)
- Ensure security and access controls are in place for the data
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions (new systems only, if applicable)
- Work with existing Data Analyst to own the governance process for the overall data architecture and data flow working with the Architecture Committee
- Proven experience in solution architecture and implementations: CRM, ERP, BI, SaaS products, Cloud, etc.
- Demonstrated skills and actual examples of design/architecture documents built using best practices and enterprise frameworks
- Experience with NetSuite implementation/integration
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred) architecture and application integrations
- Very strong Data experience - RDBMS, data governance/architecture, BI/reporting
- Very good communication skills - group session facilitation and presentation, stakeholder communication, technical communication with dev teams, vendor management, etc.
- Experience in SaaS and enterprise software business is an asset
- Preferred systems’ experience with Salesforce, NetSuite, DealHub
- Additionally, experience in Mavenlink, HubSpot would be an asset
$110,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #29105.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.