About the Company
Our client is a residential and commercial construction company, and they are looking to hire an IT Service Operations Manager.
About the Opportunity
- The IT Service Operations Manager will partner with IT Technical Operations Manager - (who deals with daily hands-on technical issues with his HD support for all tickets via ServiceNow) 130 Users, 6 locations GTA
- The role is strategic, client service oriented so will come with IT Service management experience and excellent client facing/service skills, communication key factor
- This role will be focused on the broader picture and will work with internal IT teams to identify the root cause of issues (Root cause analysis) and for making recommendations, will be the primary POC for service escalations or disruptions within the business for both internal and external stakeholders
- Will have working knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), vendor management experience and of IT Systems & tools. They are moving to the cloud soon (Azure)
- Excellent communication Skills & personality, Client facing/service experience
- Change Management experience
- 3 to 5 years of IT Service Management experience
- Must have a working knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL). (ITIL Certification highly preferred)
- Experience in building, maintaining, and supporting service management systems and tools (eg ServiceNow).
- Post Secondary Education
- Drivers License (Ability to travel within the GTA)
- 3 to 5 years of IT Service Management experience (or equivalent) preferably in the Construction (or similar type) Industry.
- Relevant IT education and/or minimum 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 331361
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.