ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED IT SECURITY / AUDIT / COMPLIANCE PROFESSIONAL SEARCHING FOR AN INNOVATIVE GROWING COMPANY TO JOIN? We are working with a very well-known brand in the West GTA who is hiring an IT Audit / Risk / Compliance professional to work in an agile innovative environment!
IT Security Auditor
This IT Security / Audit Analyst position is a high-touch role requiring excellent communication cross-functionally in a dynamic environment! The Analyst will work with many cross-functional internal and external teams to move things forward!
About the Opportunity
- Evaluating and providing analysis on IT Security Audits and security compliance reviews of internal and external parties
- Performing testing of 3rd parties' internal IT controls, developing audit work papers and collateral
- Documenting compliance findings and risks, as well as recommendations for remediation
- Consulting internal and external stakeholders regarding Compliance, Software Engineering, and Security requirements
- Conducting, documenting and reporting on IT Risk audits and assessments
- Work with internal and external parties on remediation of found gaps
- Keep abreast of latest security trends and techniques on data security and access
- BS/MS Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a technology related field is strongly preferred
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology and IT Security fields
- 5+ years of testing IT controls, performing IT Audits and risk assessments
- Proven experience in managing remediation of IT compliance gaps, involving Windows/Linux Servers, databases, etc. (Current hands-on skills not required for this role)
- Strong understanding of data security and access
- Exposure to security assessments as they relate to Application Development (.NET, Java, etc.) is a plus
- Strong knowledge in infrastructure security, operations security, information technology and tools
- Experience with GRC and controls baselines
- Amazing project management and organizational skills
- Strong technical, analytic, and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Extreme attention to detail and nuance, with a working familiarity with compliance practices and tools
- Information Security certifications preferred - CISA, CISSP, CIA, etc.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #18350.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.