About the Company
Our client is a third generation family real estate business, and they are looking to hire an IT Manager.
About the Opportunity
- Reporting to the CFO, the IT Manager is the highest level technical role at the company
- This is a 50% hands on role, being a mixture of service desk/end user support and managing relationships with external IT providers: Microsoft (365), Cisco (Meraki), CRM-ERP (Yardi), Hardware Vendor (CDW)
- Support tickets are managed through an email inbox (an average of 5-7 tickets per day), and the IT Manager will oversee end user support/monitor queues for items including telecom (IP phones), business applications (cloud), deskside (user access)
- Provide additional support and direction to onsite IT Consultant
- The IT Manager will also support locations across the GTA (all centrally located, all within 5-10 minutes of the subway) These would be some rental towers, and would oversee occasional issues with IT, WIFI, Superintendent computers (all connected to head office)
- Much of the time support can be managed through a remote desktop Recent investments in Cisco Meraki have centralized this through a cloud dashboard
- Minimum of 8 years of experience working in a Customer Service Role and Service Desk Tier II or IT Security capacity. Able to work with other non IT staff (operations)
- High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following technologies: Windows 7/8, OSX, iOS, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, Local Account Management, Installs and removals, Registry, Command line, Service management systems, System Management Tools, VPN
- High degree or familiarity with some or all of the following hardware: Desktop / Laptop, iPad, iPhone, Android Phones, Printers, Video Conferencing equipment, Cisco IP phones
- Knowledge of wide-area networks, TCP/IP, and Windows.
- Have baseline knowledge of Active Directory as used for authentication
- Experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (“ITIL”) v3 would be preferred (ITIL practitioner certification)
$110,000 - $115,000
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30403
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role