About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for an IT Infrastructure Lead who will plan and coordinate all IT related projects and activities as well as provide administrative assistance and support for daily IT operational activities at multiple locations.
About the Opportunity
- Ensure that office and shop floor machines and IT network systems are setup and operating properly, and tickets are addressed on a timely basis
- Support End Users for security and access rights to all IT systems (storage, network and applications)
- Align local IT goals with strategic direction from Global Operations management to meet IT goals, company information needs, and implement solutions to meet company long-term business plan
- Responsible to review the scheduling, implementation and monitoring of IT activities to ensure timely completion of projects and upgrades
- Supervise, support and lead a small team of direct reports (helpdesk analysts)
- Assist in departmental budget preparation
- Assist in the procurement and support of all IT related equipment
- Work with corporate IT to ensure all company software licenses are in compliance
- University Degree in Computer Science or an IT related field
- Strong experience in progressive IT infrastructure positions – desktop/servers/networks
- Strong IT Managerial/Supervisory experience
- IT Vendor management and project delivery track record
- Manufacturing/shop floor or similar environment experience
- Good verbal and written communication skills
$80,000 - $110,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25833.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.