About the Opportunity
- Responsible for performing audits related to operational, IT, and financial controls, along with assistance to company compliance initiatives.
- Presents findings and recommendations to Internal Audit Management.
- Provides external auditors and management with written reports and/or oral presentations.
- Performs internal investigations.
- Assists in performing ongoing testing to support management's assessment of internal control over financial reporting in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley sections 404 and 302.
- Other projects as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, accounting, or related field.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #391899.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.