ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED IT INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGER? We are working with a fast-growing company to hire a strong Bilingual (French) Infrastructure PM to assist them with a multitude of ongoing IT infrastructure projects.
IT Infrastructure Project Manager
About the Opportunity
- The Project Manager will interact with senior executives, business partners, major stakeholders, and work closely with IT resources, technical service teams and vendors in ensuring that the project is delivered successfully. This position will report to the IT Director. Advanced communication skills and substantial experience working with vendor management are required. French communication proficiency is required.
- The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running, must be a self-starter, energetic and have a passion for Project Management.
- Projects can be under .5 MM to over 1.5 MM.
- The candidate must manage a portfolio of projects. Key factors for success in the role include: working closely with the business and technology to ensure the success of all projects under their supervision; collecting and documenting business requirements; determining and executing the most appropriate project methodologies; providing exemplary project leadership abilities; the ability to function in a growth based business environment; multitasking and problem-solving competency; and the ability to translate business requirements into technology solutions or operational processes.
- 10+ years of IT Infrastructure project and vendor management experience
- Experience with IT infrastructure related projects - desktops, servers, networks, facilities, data centers, etc
- Extensive experience leading high-visibility, top-tier projects which are highly reliant on IT vendor partners
- We are looking for bilingual candidate (French)
- Up to 25% travel may be required (Canada, Europe)
- Proven organizational skills to multi-task and manage cross-functional teams
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and quality
- Ability to proactively manage risk and influence others
- Superior negotiating and problem-solving skills
- Capability to develop and present succinct status summaries and reports for various stakeholders
- Must have hands-on expertise with Project Management Software
- Excellent relationship and team building skills
- Ability to develop a change leadership strategy based on situational awareness of the changes and groups impacted
- Ability to develop, lead and execute change management and communication plans.
- Ability to identify potential risks and issues and anticipate points of resistance and develop specific plans to mitigate or address concerns
- Ability to close out, document and transition project deliverables into the appropriate run and sustain IT organization
- PMP and ITIL or other related certifications strongly preferred
$110,000 - $120,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23717.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its four divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing, Lannick Technology, and Lannick Project Recruitment. Lannick places more than 1,300 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more about Lannick, a Vaco company, at www.lannick.com.