About the Company
Our client is a growing organization in the logistics industry that operates across Canada. They are looking for a Senior IT Manager to join their team.
About the Opportunity
The Senior IT Manager will be responsible for delivery of IT infrastructure and application services to the company through managing the current IT team of 5-6, which handles all Technology Infrastructure and Applications, including all networks, servers, workstations, production related applications, telecommunications infrastructure and Help Desk support.
- General IT Infrastructure and applications architecture and management experience
- Strong IT vendor management skills
- Good general project management experience
- Ability to handle escalations with server administration support skills (Windows server ecosystem, MSSQL, etc)
- Ability to handle escalations with LAN/WAN administration and support skills, Cisco experience is a plus
- Exposure to Office 365 / cloud projects
- Understanding of ITIL best practices
- Experience managing company applications and solutions (eg ERP, CRM, BI, etc)
- Proven experience with IT strategy, budgeting, vendor management, roadmapping solutions
$100, 000 - $135, 000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25942.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.