About the Company
Our client is a leading asset management company. They are currently looking for an IT Audit Manager
Why Work Here
- Community involved company,
- Good Work life balance
- Reimbursement for tuition, health and fitness club membership fees
- Opportunity for upward growth and advancement with performance
- Remote working opportunities
About the Opportunity
- Plan and execute audit scope coverage, fieldwork and testing within the given timeframe.
- Document audit testing using best practices and form conclusions based on the outcome of the testing, including the identification of areas in need of improvement, and assisting Technology in the development of an action plan.
- Keep Internal Audit and stakeholders management fully informed of the progress of all assignments and following up issues to ensure that all agreed improvements have been actioned.
- Work alongside business auditors to deliver ‘integrated’ audits by testing specific IT general and application controls supporting business process.
- Provide advisory type of services to stakeholders by quickly developing an understanding of management requests / projects, and providing real time feedback and recommendations to assist business mitigating risks.
- Draft audit reports that provide a clear description of issues identified, related business impact, and proposed action plans/control enhancement opportunities.
- Engage with stakeholders for the validation and timely closure of audit findings.
- Perform business unit risk assessments, evaluates business initiatives, organizational and regulatory changes, and identify any audit gaps and control weaknesses within the information technology audit universe.
- Work with business stakeholders to assess, identify risks, advise and consult on a wide variety of technology related topics, including but not limited to:
- Cybersecurity; Cloud Computing;
- Data Governance and Emerging Technologies o Cybersecurity o Cloud o Data Governance
- Monitor and research on all relevant Bwise incidents and provide updates on emerging risks
- Coordinates audit activities with the external auditors and the broader FIL technology audit team
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or CFA
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience in leading IT application and infrastructure related audit engagement throughout an audit cycle from planning to reporting, preferably in financial services (i.e., asset management, brokerage).
- Deep experience with most common operating systems (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android) and databases (Oracle, SQL as well as cloud-based database, i.e., Snowflake).
$100,000 - $125,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #318767.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.