About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for an IT Audit Manager for their operational audit team to conduct value-for-money and financial audits.
Why Work Here
- A well-reputed organization with a robust team
- Lots of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work-life balance
About the Opportunity
- Manage and conduct IT and IT VFM audits
- Develop audit plans, audit objectives and audit criteria; identify issues and prepare recommendations to be discussed internally and provided to senior auditee management
- Prepare draft audit reports/management letters and ensure issues presented in these are supported with sufficient and appropriate audit evidence in accordance with professional auditing standards and office guidelines
- Assist with researching and updating the risk-ranked audit universe and recommend the audits to be conducted each year
- CPA, CIA or CISA
- 5-7 years of experience in an internal/external IT Audit role
- Demonstrated experience in successfully managing and executing IT audits in a large, complex, IT environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
$95,000 - $115,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #24518.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.