About the Company
Our client is a large government organization who is looking for an IT Audit Director who will manage the IT audit function within the office.
Why Work Here
- Work for a well reputed organization, with a robust team
- Tons of opportunity for growth and promotions
- Good work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Lead IT value-for-money audits
- Provide specialist technical expertise and support to value for money and attest (financial) audit teams
- Assess IT risk on a government-wide basis and conduct planning research to identify possible IT audit candidates
- Develop and implement an IT audit training and development strategy
- Draft clear, concise audit findings reports for IT and value for money audits
- Conduct data analytics (including forensic analysis)
- CPA and/or CISA designation
- Managerial experience in successfully managing IT audits in a large, complex IT environment
- Sound knowledge of IT standards and frameworks such as COBIT, ISO and NIST
$120,000 - $130,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 28150.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.