About the Company
Our client is a specialty food products processing company that is looking to hire an IT Applications Support Specialist to provide technical and application support for MS Dynamics.
About the Opportunity
- Support and troubleshoot MS Dynamics application, modules include: Supply Chain, Accounting, and Manufacturing)
- Provide support for users by investigating and resolving issues related to Dynamics, GP– work with stakeholders to explain the process/ issue
- Perform analysis of commonly reported performance issues
- Work arises from observed issues/problems within the system, and requests for enhancements
- A minimum of 2 years experience providing technical support with MS Dynamics to multiple business levels (junior- c suite)
- Possess an understanding of SQL scripting and database performance to solve performance issues reported
- Knowledge of BI Reporting tools- SSRS/ Power BI, Or Crystal Reports (preference for Power BI or SSRS)
- Experience supporting Finance, Supply chain, and Manufacturing modules on Dynamics is an asset
- Strong documentation skills to track issues, and log tickets
$65,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 29772
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.