About the Company
Our client is a leader in the Canadian property restoration industry and is looking to hire an iOS Developer.
About the Opportunity
- The iOS Developer's responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with coworkers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers' feedback
- The iOS Application allows members and clients to access status information on their restoration project, along with sending estimates, pictures, and additional supporting information
- The iOS Developer will act as the iOS development lead, helping modernize mobile applications, and be involved in both solution design and development
- 5 Years iOS Development
- Extensive knowledge of, and experience in:
- Core Data Framework
- Git Repositories
- Proficiency working with remote data via REST and JSON.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote # 30020
You must currently reside within and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.