About the Company
Our client is a home warranty protection company. They are looking for a Senior Investment and Financial Planning Analyst who will be responsible for financial reporting and control, tax and compliance, strategic planning and financial Planning & analysis, Treasury and working capital management, capital budgeting, and Risk management.
Why Work Here
- Lots of breadth in the scope of work, opportunity to do many different tasks within this role.
- Benefits package is competitive
About the Opportunity
- Responsible for the monthly accounting of the investment transactions and the production of the quarterly and annual reporting, and management and reporting on investment assets
- Support the development and monitoring of investment processes and policies and administrative duties related to operating cash and investment accounts and resolution of discrepancies
- Support the annual valuation of warranty liabilities and enrolment fee earnings patterns and keep current with actuarial concept and capital requirements issued by the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
- Support ad-hoc financial analysis and modelling for warranty coverage change, business initiatives and risk management, such as excess loss insurance consideration, enrolment pricing review, review of warranty coverage, and minimum capital requirements
- Assist in the preparation of annual reporting and internal auditing
- Responsible for the production of annual compliance report of Surety Providers and Letter of Credit providers
- 3-5 years’ experience with proven accounting, finance and investment capabilities
- Knowledge in investment
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge, including modelling capability
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of International Financial
$85,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats.
When referencing this job, quote #333069.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.