ARE YOU A DYNAMIC, HIGHLY MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE? Our client is looking for an Investment Administration Analyst - REIT, Properties in Burlington, Ontario.
Investment Administration Analyst
About the Company
Our client is a growing development company in Burlington, ON, and they are looking for a motivated individual to join their REIT management team. The successful candidate will be keen on developing their skills in investment administration and financial analysis.
We are looking for a strong Financial Analyst or Office Administrator with a background in finance or accounting. Preference is for those with a University degree and for those with experience collaborating with external business stakeholders.
About the Opportunity
Administration for REIT capital raises including:
- Coordinate all investor paperwork and cash receipts (from initiation to final closing), including liaison with Exempt Market Dealer (EMD)
- Track investor interest (incoming emails; telephone calls) resulting from promotions blasts/information meetings/shows/etc. and ensure follow up and contact by individuals in investor relations
- Record activity in CRM system
- Receive completed subscriptions from EMDs; arrange acceptance by Trustee; send “accepted copy” to EMD; ensure copies uploaded to server
- For subscriptions for registered plans, ensure completed applications/forms for new applications and transfers are sent to Planholders; coordinate the receipt of the cash; provide daily summaries for Accounting Department
- For subscriptions for “cash”, ensure cheques or wires are received and deposited; provide daily summaries of cash receipts (copies of deposit slips and cheques) for Accounting Department
- Prepare Unit Certificates for completed and closed subscriptions
- Prepare welcome letters to new investors
- Coordinate completion of OSC Filings (prepared by EMD on District’s behalf)
- Prepare summaries of monthly distributions for Accounting
- Prepare and send monthly emails to investors to notify them of deposit or new shares resulting from distributions
- Oversee and process any transfers or redemptions
- Maintenance of Investor Register
- Distribution of Quarterly Reports to Investors
- Distribution of Annual Reports and Tax Slips to Investors
- Strong and proven organization skills
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; CRM (Maximizer)
- Strong multi-tasking skills
$50,000-$55,000 base plus bonus, benefits and vacation
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20681.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.