About the Opportunity
- Perform daily inventory movement
- Manage credit limits, risk reporting and reconciliation
- Maintain and review efficient and accurate inventory management procedures, consistent with company policy and procedure
- Inventory reconciliation and management reporting
- Provide assistance to other accounting staff in the annual external audit review process
- Perform other accounting and administrative duties as may be requested
- Assist the special projects
- A degree/diploma in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years total full-time working experience in an accounting/inventory role
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access
- Previous manufacturing experience
$60,000 - $75,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28114.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.