About the Opportunity
- Review inventory transactions and journal entries posted to the general ledger
- Cross-reference transactions with inventory counts
- Investigate and follow up with appropriate parties when discrepancies are found
- Escalate any large discrepancies as needed
- Ad hoc duties as assigned
- Successful completion of post secondary education in accounting or related field
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Experience with a large ERP is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
$20 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28508.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.