About the Opportunity
- Attend and observe inventory counts
- Record samples during counts to be verified against results
- Review count results and prepare files required for any inventory adjustments
- Reconcile count results daily and update the internal inventory count progress tracker
- Perform and analyze inventory transactions, prepare inventory roll forward analysis and reconcile inventory listing
- Carry out valuation and costing analysis on finished goods and purchased inventory
- At least 2 years demonstrated knowledge with inventory and/or data reconciliations experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate Excel knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing industry is preferred
$23 - $27/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28146.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.