About the Company
Our client is a global manufacturing organization. They are looking for an Internal Auditor who will perform independent audits on all aspects of the company’s operations as contained in our Internal Audit Charter to ensure that established policies and procedures are followed, and operational and financial standards are met.
Why Work Here
- Great collaborating, hardworking group, diverse demographics in the team
- Lots of tenured employees work here as the culture promotes long-term professional development.
- Competitive and comprehensive compensation package which includes bonus, profit sharing, and RRSP program.
- Large, global organization with opportunity for career development and progression
About the Opportunity
- Performs financial, compliance & other audit activities of business units within specified time periods
- Prepares audit files and pre-audit work, including audit communications with Auditees
- Documents work performed to department standards and IIA Professional Practice standards and provides support for an informed, objective opinion of risk
- Evaluates audit results to determine the quality and effectiveness of internal operating policies, internal controls, regulatory requirements, administrative procedures & reporting practices
- Proactively identifies risks or gaps in internal controls and provides recommendations to mitigate risks and improve internal controls
- Identifies opportunities to improve business processes
- Reports audit findings and recommendations to management. Drafts formal, clearly written and meaningful audit reports summarizing findings, conclusions and recommendations
- Follows up with stakeholders on any recommendations or corrective actions to internal or external audits to ensure continued process improvement & compliance, when required
- May provide assistance in performance of investigations of improper activities including potential fraud matters
- Self-develops skills & experience in relevant audit specialties
- Other Duties, as may be assigned from time to time by Internal Audit department management
- CPA, CIA, CISA, or in-progress
- 3+ years of financial, operational and compliance (including Sarbanes-Oxley) audit experience
- Experience in manufacturing a strong asset
- Open and available for work related travel (can be overnight and to the US)
- Good working knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4 HANA and familiarity with other ERP solutions such as QAD, CMS and Trans4M is an asset
$80,000 - $90,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 327573.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.