About the Company
Our client is a well-established private company who is a major supplier for the building industry. They are looking for an Internal Auditor to join their internal audit group and provide value added services to internal customers.
Why Work Here
- Opportunity to join a growing organization, continuously looking for ways to expand and improve
- Great mentorship and professional development opportunities
- Strong collaborative culture and work life balance
About the Opportunity
- Act as a business advisor to a network of Branch and Branch Managers across Ontario
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes
- Perform operational, process and financial reviews of all business units
- Proactively identify risks and find innovative approaches and solutions to mitigate risks and improve business controls
- Participate as an advisor in a wide variety of issues including acquisition and divestiture due diligence, fraud investigations, improvement teams, external audits, etc.
- Review and analyze large amounts of information and draw informative conclusions and recommendations, covering such areas as the internal control environment, cash flow, information security, health and safety, operational effectiveness, efficiency and profitability
- Support through training, communication and project involvement, all on-going changes to company systems and practices initiated by Noble’s National Support Centre
- Write Standard Practice Instructions (company policies manual) and Job Aids to ensure necessary controls are communicated clearly and unnecessary steps are eliminated
- CPA/ CIA/ CISA/ MBA or in-progress
- 3 years experience in internal audit
- Experience in public accounting a strong asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
$70,000 - $75,000/year plus competitive profit sharing plan.
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please know that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote # 30166.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.