About the Company
Our client is a well-established insurance services company. They are looking for an Internal Auditor to be responsible for documenting operational processes and performing control testing.
Why Work Here
- Work hours are flexible between 9-5 pm
- Organization is very stable and employees tend to have long tenure
About the Opportunity
- Perform compliance, financial and operational audits as well as special projects
- Assist with completing the assigned audits according to the Annual Audit Plan
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with current legislation
- Using a systemic and disciplined approach, assist in improving the effectiveness of the risk management controls and operational processes
- Establish a high level of credibility and build professional relationships with business unit management
- Perform audit administration activities
- CIP or CPA designation in progress
- 1-2 years of relevant audit experience
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both oral and written
$60,000 - $65,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25469.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.