Are you looking to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment using the latest and greatest in Machine Learning, AI and agile methodologies? Our client is currently hiring professionals who are passionate in these and other emerging technologies.
About the Opportunity
- Have experience working in a smaller environment where you were a part of the architecture and design as well as the entire project scope.
- Have experience with dependency injections, SOLID, etc. How would you design an application? What is your thought process?
- Experience with Test Driven Development and be able to demonstrate during the interview
- Strong with Algorithms and be a strong problem solver.
- You will be expected to walk through your code and explain your work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Hands on experience with TDD as this will be critical for Integration Testing.
- Angular experience is required. Anything over 2+ is fine but they are moving to 8 very soon so more recent versions is preferred.
- Passion for creating clean, usable and scalable code.
- Ability to identify ways to make the project more efficient in terms of coding via new technologies or methodologies.
- Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent university degree or college diploma
- Candidates with a Masters Degree will take precedence
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development and/or Engineering
- Work collaboratively and professionally with your peers in cross functional teams
- Maintain a positive attitude towards your peers as well as learning and improvement
- Maintain strong attention to detail with ability and willingness to correct mistakes
- Work with tools to design, develop, and maintain the company’s products and provide reliable solutions using engineering techniques
- Collaborate and share knowledge through participation in peer code reviews, providing feedback
- Superior with .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server as well as NoSQL Databases (nice to have)
- Superior with Web development using ASP.Net and/or Razor MVC, HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JS, AngularJS, Angular 2+ with 8 now being introduced as well as Azure
- TDD for integration testing is a must have
- Experience with Machine Learning and predictive analytics is preferred
- Experience with Parallel/multithreaded algorithms and processing methods is preferred
- UI/UX experience is preferred
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #25094.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.