ARE YOU READY TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for a strong, hardworking individual to join their organization.
Intermediate or Senior Accountant
About the Company
Our client is a small to mid-sized public accounting firm, they help their clients achieve their goals and become leaders in their industries and communities. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team on assurance engagements including the planning, fieldwork, and supervision of staff.
Why Work Here
- Clearly defined career path and development opportunities
- Promotion is clear, upwards mobility
- Growing firm
- Great work/life balance
About the Opportunity
- Audit, review, and compilation working papers
- Financial statements and appropriate disclosures in accordance with GAAP
- Corporate, trust and personal income tax returns
- Prepare information filings such as T4s and T5s
- Special reports and/or analysis such as financial forecasts or projections
- Supervise, train and mentor junior staff
- CPA, CA
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience
- Knowledge of ASPE, ASNPO and IFRS
$65,000 - $80,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22731.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.