We are hiring an Intermediate .NET Developer for a Full Stack role in Markham. This is a full-time position at a mid-size company.
Intermediate .NET Developer (Full Stack)
About the Opportunity
- Participate in all SCRUM meetings
- Work with IT Services Manager, QA Analyst, Systems Developers and Business Analyst to review requirements and understand requirements
- Perform system development work to maintain and enhance current and future systems, following the company standards and industry best practices, including unit testing
- Provide escalated application support to end users
- Full stack knowledge of the Microsoft .NET Framework from v2.0+
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+
- 3+ years of experience in IT systems development, preferably over the full stack of solutions (web, web services, RWD, windows applications)
- CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap, jQueryUI, Ionic
- SSIS and SSRS experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand, interpret and apply systems development techniques
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #17814.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit