WE ARE HIRING AN INTERMEDIATE .NET/ANGULAR DEVELOPER IN TORONTO! Our client is hiring a strong Intermediate .NET/Angular Developer for a full-time position.
Intermediate .NET/Angular Developer
About the Opportunity
This position will be a part of a Support team that works with multiple web applications - performing hands-on (development) support and new feature development. We are looking for junior/intermediate developers who are looking to learn a lot!
- 1-5 years of C# web development experience (custom web development) with Entity framework
- 1+ years of RDBMS + SQL skills
- Experience in with HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding of REST and SOAP APIs
- Experience with custom application development using Visual Studio
- Exposure to AWS is a big plus
- Exposure to the LAMP stack is a plus
- Interest or exposure to NoSQL is a plus
- Interest or exposure to automated testing is a plus
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #20104.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.
Better jobs. Better people. Better fit.