About the Opportunity
- Deal with any problems or requirements that must be addressed and answered prior to processing such as: notes file, discharge statements, title issues, additional documents, title in maiden name, title in only one name and applicants, executions against same or similar names, etc.
- Deal directly with lender, broker, law firms and client to resolve issues
- Review documents with clients and process documentation for signing once all issues have been resolved Complete and verify all mortgage information with client
- Prepare documents, attach necessary lender documents
- Prepare document packages and forward to signer
- Request funds from lender
- Receive confirmation of proceeds from lender
- Prepare Statement of Receipts and disbursements
- College diploma in a related field, open to new grads
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
- 0-5 years experience in preparing legal documents such as transfers, mortgages and document generals
- Law firm background is an asset
- Very organized and have excellent time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a Team environment
- Client-service orientated with a professional telephone manner
- Ability to work flexible hours
$16 - $22/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #28304.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.